DIY To-Do Board
OMG! You guys have to check (and make) this DIY project. My BFF, Mrudula, had sent this to me in November 2014, and I'm posting this today. As always, I was waiting for better pictures, but eventually, we both forgot.
Sorry for the bad quality!
She's used graph-paper, thermocol pieces, tinted sheets and pieces, sketchpens, cello-tapes, glue, push-pins, and other decorative things in order to make this gorgeous and brilliant board.
- Take a graph-paper.
- Stick full length tinted sheets on it.
- Stick pieces of tinted sheets.
- Stick pieces of thermocol. You can also cut shapes of thermocol and stick on the graph-paper.
- Use fancy erasers, which have bad erasing quality, as decorative items.
- Use sketchpens to write motivational sayings on the graph-paper. You can also divide the tinted sheets as per different things. For example, she has written 'AIMS' besides a tinted sheet, which indicates that the sheet she is pointing is reserved for her aims.
- Pin your immediate to-dos on the thermocol pieces which act like your cork-board/notice-board.
- Finally, stick your graph paper (to-do board) on the wall using glue. She has used Fevicol Mr. Easy Flow for sticking it.