DIY: Wall Calendar
I'm hoping that you guys haven't purchased a 2014's calendar yet. I'm so excited to show you guys this idea of a calendar. I took it from a person from YouTube, but, I am glad that I made it so pretty.
Things you'll need-
- A4 Size Papers
- Calender Layouts
- Sketch Pens
- Punch Machine
- Ribbon / Thread
- Thread and Needle or Stapler
Steps- (There won't be much photos that I'll show, as the steps are very simple. If you are confused, do not hesitate to ask me.)
- Search for monthly 2014 calendar layouts.
- Download them and rename them to the month's name.
- Crop out the names of the month, and keep the days' rows. (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Print them. Print two monthly layouts on one page. (I hope you know how to do it.)
- After printing each sheet, don't forget to write the month's name on top of the layout with a pencil.
- Print all the twelve layouts on six sheets.
- Cut the twelve layouts, thus separating all the months. Keep these aside.
- Take six new A4 sheets and fold them into half.
- Open the sheets and place them on top of each other (like we did in the Expense Book).
- Stitch the sheets like a book. You can try a stapler instead of stitching. (Give to your mother if you don't know how to stitch. I gave her too, for a finished-look.) Keep the book aside.
- Take six more new sheets, and cut them into half.
- Write the month's name in big and bold letters.
- Now, open the first page of the book, and stick your 'January' sheet on the first half.
- Beneath it, stick the 'January' month's layout.
- Repeat these steps for eleven more months.
- Your calendar is ready.
- Now, punch a hole in the calendar's center, to hang it up.
- Pass a ribbon or a thread, and tie it up.
- Hang it on a hook.
Don't worry, there are photos comin' up for a better understanding.
I hope you enjoyed doing it. x