DIY: Shower Gel
Do-It-Yourself mania is goin' on this blog, lately. I hope you're trying out with all the DIY stuff, and have liked them too. Today you'll learn how to make a scented body-wash/shower-gel at home! Sounds super-fun, doesn't it?
Things you'll need-
- Mild and Unscented Liquid Soap 1/2 Cup
- Almond or Light Sesame Oil (Skip this if you have oily skin) 1 Tbsp
- Essential Oil or Scented Oil 4 Drops
- Large Bowl
- Plastic Bottle
- Mix all the ingredients in the large bowl.
- Pour into a plastic bottle. (You can use cute bottles for fun in the bathroom.)
- Take a small amount of it on the loofah, and massage your body.
- Rinse it out.