New Year Makeup Tutorial | Fiercely Unapologetic
Turquoise and purple makes such a killer combination. For the new year's, if you're going for darker shades, then you gotta read this stunning and edgy makeup tutorial.
1. I started off by applying the Max Factor foundation on the spots and under the eyes area. I also applied it near the outline of my eyebrows to define them.
2. To highlight the prominent areas, I used the highlighting dome by The Body Shop on cheeks, nose, and forehead.
1. I applied Bobbi Brown eyebrow gel on my eyebrows to bring the hair strands of my brows together, thus defining them.
2. For the eyelids, baring blue shade, I used all the colours. I started off with dark gray in the outer corners of eyes, followed by dark purple and then light purple as I moved towards the inners. Finally, I used the lightest gray on the inner corners. I blended the colours using the brush provided.
4. I drew half line on my waterlines using Maybelline's Colossal kajal.
5. I finished the eye makeup using Maybelline's Colossal mascara.
1. I first applied Maybelline's 24 color lip balm followed by its lip color.
1. I wound up the look by dusting the compact by Maybelline on my face.