Eggless Chocolate Cake
Hey there! It's my brother's birthday today. I decided to make a chocolate cake for him, along with homemade pizza!
My cousin brother is here and I can't write much introduction, so let's skip to the recipe.
I took it from a cook book.*
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Maida - 100g
- Milkmaid Condensed Milk - 1/2 Tin
- Powdered Sugar - 4 Tablespoon
- Soda -1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Oil - 1/2 Cup
- Cocoa - 1/4 Cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Chocolate Sprinklers (Optional)
- Chocolate Sauce (Optional)
Special Utensils Required:
- Egg Beater
- Baking Pan
- Brown Paper
1. Sift maida, cocoa, baking powder, and soda. Keep aside.
2. Take sugar and grind it to make it powdered.
3. In a large bowl, beat condensed milk and powdered sugar together.
4. Add oil. Beat together.
5. Add milk and vanilla essence. Beat.
6. Add the maida mixture, and beat really well until it is smooth and light.
7. In a baking pan, put a brown paper. Grease the paper with oil.
8. Pour the mixture in the pan. And put it inside the microwave oven. (I haven't used brown paper.)
9. Microwave for 5 minutes.
10. Let it rest inside the oven for more 5 minutes.
11. Take it out and let it cool.
12. Turn the pan upside down on a serving plate, and let the cake fall on it.
13. Decorate it with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinklers.
14. Refrigerate it if you are going to consume it later.
15. Before cutting the cake, don't forget to put candles and other birthday messages that we have collected together.
The recipe is simple and gets done in just 5 minutes.
Do make it and let me know how it is. x
[*Nita Mehta. (2009). Eggless Chocolate Cake. In: Nita Mehta Exotic Celebrations. New Delhi: Nita Mehta Publications. p106.]