I feel like a pizza is incomplete without the pizza sauce. There are two recipes I have and this one's the tougher and more complicated than the other one. In case you want a simple pizza sauce recipe, comment below requesting the same.
The tougher recipe is not tough in actual sense, but just needs a bit of efforts from our side. Let's see what all ingredients we need to make a delicious pizza sauce.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- Chilli Flakes
- Chop tomatoes and garlic flakes.
- Grind them to paste. Keep aside.
- Put a vessel on the stove and add butter, chilli flakes, and oregano.
- Add in the tomato-garlic paste and fry.
- Add salt and sugar. Taste.
- Fry until a smooth sauce is born!
What is your recipe to make the pizza sauce/spread?