Yogurt & Cheese Toast Sandwich + FREE Recipe Printable
Oh my God! This was one of the most delicious sandwiches I've ever had. So yummy. If you're tired with the usual vegetable or masala sandwich, you must try this one. While making it, I was hoping it becomes yummy. I was gonna make veg sandwich as a backup plan, too!
I saw this recipe from a guy on YouTube*.
Without further due, let's get into it!
PREPARATION TIME: 15 mins
COOKING TIME: 15 mins (for 1 sandwich)
SERVES: As many as you like
- Coriander Leaves
- Basil Leaves (Optional)
- Corn Flour
- Onions - Finely Chopped
- Chilli Flakes/Red Chilli Powder
- Cheese Slices (Optional)
- Cheese - Grated
- Bread Slices
SPECIAL UTENSILS REQUIRED
- Frying Pan
1. In a bowl, add onions, grated cheese, coriander leaves, basil leaves, oregano, salt, red chilli powder, yogurt, and corn flour. The quantity totally depends on you.
2. Mix it and your filling is ready.
3. In another bowl, take semolina, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, and water. Mix it until a liquid spread is formed. Once again, the quantity doesn't matter. (I added 2 tbsp of yogurt.)
Now, read the steps carefully...
4. Turn on the stove and put a pan on it.
5. Once the pan is hot, put butter.
6. Immediately, apply the liquid spread on one side of the bread and put it on the stove.
7. Immediately, apply the filling on the bread, which is on the stove.
8. Take butter and put it on the pan again.
9. Apply the liquid spread on a new slice of bread and put it on the pan.
10. While you do this, the first slice of bread is ready. Put that slice carefully on the second slice, so that a sandwich is formed.
11. Toast both the sides of your sandwich until they turn golden brown.
12. Serve with a spicy sauce and enjoy!
Let me know how you like the recipe!
*CookingShooking. (2014). Curd & Cheese Sandwich - Suji Toast Style Grilled Sandwich | Kids Lunch Box Recipes. Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2nkLDFP-qQ. Last accessed 6th Feb 2016.