Our mothers are so selfless and the only gift they would ever love is some help, care, and a good time from our side. They're not in need of any expensive stuff, or for that matter, any stuff at all. They would want you to be successful and be helpful and kind towards them.
This Mother's Day, gift your beloved mom the best thing she could ever receive--a coupon booklet full of love, help, and care. Gift her this booklet and ask her to redeem the coupons whenever she likes. It'll be a fun activity to bring you guys together and what can be more amazing than helping her in the household chores?
My mom is sure gonna love it! Here are 10 different types of tasks your mom can redeem; and that's just not it, she can redeem these tasks seven times. Therefore, in all, there are 70 coupons to pamper your mom and be the best daughter/son she could ever ask for! (Also, there are printable front and back pages for the coupons' booklets!)
Just give this booklet to her and whenever and whatever task she chooses, you'll have to do it. Following is a list of the tasks and a brief explanation of each one of them.
- Grocery Store Visit: Accompany your mom to the grocery store and help her carry the items.
- Free Walk: Go on a walk with mom wherever she asks you to.
- Free Dinner: Prepare one night's dinner. This includes everything--chopping vegetables, preparation, and cooking all the dishes.
- Rotis: Make one time rotis. Be it six or be it 12!
- Free Lunch: Make one day's lunch. Yet again, this includes everything!
- Free Massage: Massage her legs if they're paining!
- Day Spend Together: Even if she wants you to accompany her to your (boring) aunt's house, you'll have to.
- Free Meal: This includes breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, and other snacks for one whole day.
- House Cleanup: If she uses this coupon, you'll have to help her clean the house, even though it's not Diwali yet!
- Dishes: If the maid is absent for a day, your mom would now know whom to look forward to! Yep, right; you'll have to do the dishes one time.
Download the coupon sheets by clicking on DOWNLOAD word below each one of them.
DIY COUPONS' BOOKLET
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- Printed Sheets
- Pair of Scissors
- Ruler + Cutter (Optional)
1. Print the coupon sheets on A4 size papers.
2. Cut the coupons using a pair of scissors or with a cutter.
3. Arrange the coupons according to the similarity of the tasks.
4. Staple the coupons. (You'll need a tougher stapler or will have to staple multiple times because the number of pages are 72.)
5. Tie a pretty ribbon that would go with the coupons' colour theme
Tada! You've just made the best gift in this world! I bet your mom's gonna love it!
Would you gift this booklet to your mommy?