Post Workout Meal - Omelette Oats
This meal was delicious, and I recommend it to all the fitness freaks. I just happened to bring together all the yummy ingredients available and this recipe was born. And I'm glad it did.
It's smooth, spicy, and flavourful. I loved it!
PREPARATION TIME: 2 mins
COOKING TIME: 5 mins
- Individual Oats Sachet - Tomato Flavour; 1
- Egg White - 1
- Spicy Sauce
- Basil Leaves (Optional)
- Salt (Optional)
- Mozzarella Cheese
SPECIAL UTENSILS REQUIRED
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Take tomato flavoured individual sachet of oats and put the content inside a microwave safe bowl. Put water according to the quantity mentioned on the pack. Microwave for 3 minutes. I used the Bagrrys Tomato Oats.
- Take out the bowl and grate some mozzarella cheese in it.
- Crack open an egg on top of the sprinkled cheese, thus excluding the yolk. We just want the egg white and not the yolk, so be extremely careful while doing so. (However, if you wish to add the yolk too, you can definitely go ahead with it.)
- Microwave for 1 minute and you'll get a thick omelette sheet over the oats.
- Sprinkle some oregano and salt.
- Pour a spicy sauce and add a flavour-enhancing leafy. I picked basil leaves. You can go with mint leaves as they would taste as delicious as the basil ones.
- Your omelette oats is ready and good to go!
Which is your favourite post-workout recipe?