Raw Juice Combo | Beet, Carrot & More
To be absolutely honest, I love raw juices. For some, drinking such juices is like drinking a bitter tonic; but for me, I love every kind of raw juice. Last time I'd made a combo of cucumber, tomato, coriander leaves, and lemon juice. Today, as there were three people to drink, I chose more number of ingredients. Making raw juice is a time consuming task, but the result is wonderful--not just for your taste buds but for your body as well.
- Carrot - 1
- Cucumber - 1
- Tomato - 3
- Lemon - 1/2
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Beet - 1
- Water (optional)
1. Peel beet and chop into dice-size pieces. If you're blender has sharp edges then you can cut into larger pieces instead.
2. Cut tomatoes, carrots, cucumber.
3. Chop coriander and curry leaves.
4. Cut a lemon into half.
1. Add in all the ingredients (except lemon) in the blender.
2. Squeeze lemon juice on top.
3. Add half cup of water.
4. Blend until you have extremely thin mixture.
5. I'd read somewhere that raw juices are best when the fibres are strained using a strainer. Last time I'd strained, but this time, I let the fibres be. You can do whatever you like.
6. Add more water if your blender is too old to make a watery juice. (Mine is old, so I had to put little water.)
7. Serve and drink on empty stomach. Exercise or do yoga after consumption.
Psst! You might feel a little nauseous but that's normal!
What's your favourite raw juice combo?