If you're someone who buys travel size toiletries while packing, then it's about time you switched to this trick. I used to buy those mini versions of toiletries, and then after coming back from the trip (or sometimes, before even coming back), used to lose them; they used to mysteriously disappear. I learnt this trick from a best friend a year back, but followed it this time when I was going camping.
You'll need three things and in three steps, you would be having your own kit of travel size toiletries.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- Little plastic containers
- Marker pen
- Sturdy zip lock pouch (optional)
- Pour in toiletries in different containers
- With a marker, label them
- Lastly, put them in a sturdy zip lock pouch to avoid leakage, especially needed with products like face wash
How do you carry toiletries?