Egg Rice Recipe
After many months, finally a recipe for you guys. If you think that I don't cook nowadays, then you're terribly wrong. In fact, I cook more than I've ever cooked. I make rotis and other bhaajis quite frequently. I cook one item almost everyday. I just am so used to cooking now, that I'm not surprised by the taste anymore. (Also, now, without even tasting the food, my dish is perfect!)
I had made this one when my parents were out of town due to some work. I cooked this for me and my elder brother and he loved it!
You guys enjoy this delicious recipe too (which is mine, wholly):
- Garam Masala
- Pav Bhaaji Masala
- Red Chili Powder
- Shahi Biryani Masala
- Dry Mango Powder
- Cumin Seeds
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Bay Leaf
- Kashmiri Chilli
2. In a pressure cooker vessel, add rice, butter, salt, and cumin seeds.
3. Boil with lesser quantity of water and keep the rice aside.
4. Boil eggs and keep them aside.
5. For the gravy, in a vessel, add butter. You can either use oil or butter. I had used 50% of each.
6. Once the butter heats up, add cumin seeds, and let them burst. Add one bay leaf and kashmiri chilli.
7. Immediately add finely chopped onions and give a good fry until the onions look golden brown.
8. Add salt and masalas/powder.
9. Add ginger garlic paste and let the mixture fry.
10. Add finely chopped tomatoes.
11. Sprinkle chopped cashews and raisins over it.
12. Add boiled eggs (that are cut in half) to the gravy. Lightly, put gravy on eggs and make sure that the eggs appear red (because of the gravy).
13. Next, loosen the rice grains lightly by hand or a spoon.
14. While serving, add rice to the plate, pour gravy on top, and place the eggs carefully. Enjoy with raita!