Finally, after so many reviews of individual products and using pictures from this photoshoot, I can finally upload full face pictures here.
I thought of creating different makeup looks for the new year's eve. I call this one Red and Green. I'll share the products I have used to create this look plus a tutorial on how you can achieve it too.
1. I applied Bobbi Brown eyebrow gel on my eyebrows to bring the hair strands of my brows together, thus defining them.
2. For my eyelids, I started with dark grey on the outer side of my lids. I added in the blues adjacent to each other. And finally, in the inner corner of the eyes, I applied white. I blended using the brush given.
3. I drew full line on the eyelids with the Revlon eyeliner and then half of it on the outer corners of my waterline to make my eyes look bigger and dramatic.
4. I used the thicker wand of the Colorbar mascara for the upper lashes and the thinner wand for the lower lashes.
1. I finished off the look with Maybelline's red glossy lipstick.