Fully Loaded Homemade Pizza Recipe
I was stunned when my neighbours told me they didn't know we could make a pizza at home. So, if you're one of those who don't know that we could make a pizza at home, here's my recipe of a fully loaded pizza.
- Pizza Base
- Cheese Cubes or Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese)
- Chilli Flakes
- Pizza Sauce (Recipe here)
- Red Chilli Powder
- Pav Bhaji Masala
- Make Pizza Sauce and keep aside.
- Chop onions, capsicum, tomatoes, and mushrooms finely.
- In a vessel, add butter, followed by the above chopped vegetables.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, and pav bhaji masala.
- Once the toppings are fried, add the finely chopped paneer cubes.
- Take a pizza base and apply butter on both the sides.
- Spread pizza sauce on one side.
- Sprinkle toppings over the pizza base. (Remember, it is a fully loaded pizza, so toppings should be put in greater quantity than usual.)
- Grate cheese on top.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- On a pan, keep the prepared base, and cover the pizza using a bowl or a dish that has broad edges.
- After a minute or two, remove the lid and check for the base. Once you see the base roasted, turn off the gas and hog on that delicious piece of pizza!