I'm back from my Graduation Ceremony! It was wonderful and was organized really well. Like I told yesterday, I was in white kurta, black leggings, pink bindi, golden jhumke (earrings), and black heels. After the ceremony, I went out with my friends.
I had made this smoothie today morning for breakfast. The quantity of ingredients is for 1 1/2 glasses (1 glass for me and 1/2 for mom). Let's get into the recipe!
- Milk - 1 large glass
- Strawberries - 6-7
- Banana - 1
- Almonds - 4
- Hot Chocolate Powder - 1.5 tbsp
- Sugar - 1.5 tbsp
- Saffron Strands
SPECIAL UTENSILS REQUIRED:
1. Chop banana into slices. The thickness doesn't really matter. Keep few slices aside for garnishing.
2. Cut strawberries into half. Keep 2-3 pieces aside. If you want a thin consistency, you can chop down the strawberries. I wanted my smoothie to have strawberries a bit crushed only.
3. Chop almonds into little pieces. Keep few pieces aside.
4. Put all the ingredients inside the mixer/blender and blend!
5. Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish it with strawberries, banana slices, and almonds.
Do you like smoothies? How often do you make them?