Tips for Smellin' Good
Tips for smelling good, plus few tips on different scents, all in one post.
- Apply your deodorant on your neck or wrists, to make the smell last longer.
- Spritz deodorant in air, close your eyes, and then walk through the scent.
- Re-apply your perfume whenever you need it.
- If you feel like you're not getting the fragrance of your perfume after a while, don't worry, it's just because you've got used to it. Others can still smell your favorite perfume!
- Don't re-apply perfume any time, just because you love doing so. Apply only when it's necessary.
- Perfume can smell bad if stored near direct sunlight.
- Keep the perfume in a dark and cool place.
- You can store your special perfume bottle in fridge (not freezer), to make it live long.