So, Diwali's first bath or the Narak Chaturdashi is almost here. Getting fabulous for the BIG day? I hope you're not forgetting your hands and feet!
STEPS for Manicure/Pedicure at home //
- Remove your old nail polish with a nail polish remover using cotton balls (and not tissues!).
- File your nails and shape them; or cut your nails (if you're a short-nail lover like me).
- Soak your hands in lukewarm water preferably putting a mild liquid soap inside for few minutes.
- Apply moisturizer to your hands/feet, concentrating more on your cuticles (avoiding nails).
- Apply base coat (you can skip this step).
- Let the coat dry. Apply your chosen nail polish colour.
- Let the coat dry. Now finally, apply a top coat (you can skip this step).
- Let the top coat dry. Apply a bit moisturizer to give the hands/feet and the nails a finished-up look.
Oh, you can thank me later!
Do the beauticians in salon follow similar set of steps? Have you ever tried Mani/Pedi at home?