Fast Facts // Skin
Facts about skin that you probably didn't know-
- Wash your face after you apply conditioner, as it might be still on your face, which can lead to acne.
- If you have a dull or pale skin, then you might wanna try eating some iron-rich foods like spinach or juices; they will do wonders on your dull skin!
- If you've got cuts on your skin, then massaging with an aloe vera gel or a moisturizer can help soothe the pain, plus heal the bruises.
- Avoid bathing more than once a day in winters, and more than thrice in summers. More than that, will actually take off the natural moisture from your body, leaving your skin to be super-dry.
- If you've got dry lips or dry skin, then use a nighttime moisturizer that usually has 'nighttime', 'night' or 'overnight' written on it. This will help your skin to not appear dry in the morning.
- Dark circles may not occur just due to lack of sleep. There are other reasons like bad nutritional habits, over-thinking or stress, consumption of more dairy products or the red meat, or due to less intake of water. Putting cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes, every once in a while, can be helpful.
- After putting cleanser/soap/face-wash on your face, massage a bit, before you rinse it off. Concentrate on all the areas, specially those where your skin tends to get more dirty, or has zits, most time of the year.