All those facts about hair, that you didn't know-
- Hair is most vulnerable when it is wet. So handle your wet hair with care. Do not be harsh while you towel-dry it. Also, avoid combing wet hair.
- Don't always tie your hair in a ponytail holder, as much of tying activity will cause hair loss, due to constant hair-pulls.
- Applying gel/sprays on your hair will look great, but then remove off the natural shine from your hair.
- Gels/sprays that have silicone as one of their ingredients, will make your hair greasy. So go for a product which promises you a healthy shine, and that comes with a mist-er.
- Spray these mist-er type of styling products on your hair with just few pumps.
- For wet hair, just spray a bit in the air, and then walk past by it. This way, the spray will get absorbed in different parts of your wet hair.
- After hitting gyms, you usually tend to have sweaty hair. So don't use any moisture-based products. Just dab your regular towel on the sweat, and style as usual.
- Do not wash your hair too often, as it soaks off your natural nutrients. But if you're a sporty-girl, and usually wash it almost daily, then deep-condition your hair at least once a week. Deep-conditioning doesn't mean going to your favorite salons, it just means keeping the conditioner few minutes more, than you usually do. You can even apply a leave-in conditioner.
- So you want to go swimming very eagerly, but just don't know how to take care of hair? Then, putting up braids and then wearing a swimming cap is a great way to protect it. These cute braids would not even tangle or frizz.