No matter which season it is, or which day, there are few tips that you must keep in mind while it comes to a healthy and glowing skin.
- Drink lots of water // A recommendation of 6-8 glasses of water per day.
- Moisturize your lips // Use lip-balms whenever you feel your lips need one.
- Wash your face every night // Cleanse it with a cleanser or just normally wash it with a soap or a face-wash.
- Keep your body clean // Use good soaps or body-wash for a perfect clean of the mostly-ignored body.
- Get that beauty sleep // Very difficult, I know. I've been a victim of this lack-of-sleep habit of mine.
- Don't touch your face often // Touching your face often might lead in transferring the germs from your hands to your face.
- Eat healthy // Vitamins, minerals, fruits, veggies, proteins, etc.
- Keep your hair off the face // The sweat and dirt from your hair might lead in transferring to your pretty face. So keep 'em off!