Cleaning your Bookshelf-
1. Two piles of novels and storybooks (while keeping in mind the name of the author and the book is visible).
2. Arrange your magazines within past one year (keeping the date of magazine and the issue facing towards you).
3. Keep a small holder to stash your eraser, sharpeners, clips and pins in it.
4. Keep your textbooks piled up in a corner.
5. Keep the heavy stuff like the dictionaries, encyclopaedias, atlases, etc. behind the 4. rack.
TIP: Keep the attractive and cute things ahead. Good Luck!