Drawing a Table/Chart
When you get a table to draw, how do you do it? Drawing a neat table/chart is very important. Following are some important tips while drawing a table/chart-
Any more points to add up?
- Write the heading of the table in bold and big letters.
- Write sub-headings in medium sized letters.
- Let this decrease in the fonts continue till the last aspect of the chart.
- Draw straight lines to show the chart. The lines should preferably be drawn with a ruler.
- Use different colours to write different elements.
- Draw the lines using a different colour.
- Choose a larger sheet of paper, to write the names of all the aspects, properly.
- Keep the chat properly in a place.
Here's a sample chart/table. I haven't used a ruler, here. Take a look. (I haven't followed few points that I have mentioned, but yet, the chart looks clean and tidy, and that's what is essential.)