How do you cure Dandruff at home, without using dandruff shampoos?
Here's one simple home remedy to cure Dandruff which my best friend told me. It creates wonders!
Things you'll need-
- Curd/Yogurt - 3 tablespoons
- Pepper- 1 tablespoon
- Regular shampoo
- Shower cap (optional)
- Small bowl
- Put 3 tbsp curd/yogurt and 1 tbsp pepper in a bowl, and mix with a spoon.
- Keep the mixture aside for half-hour (keep it for 15 minutes if you're in a hurry!)
- Apply the mixture on your hair, concentrating more on your scalp and tips. Apply to your strands, too. (You can use a spoon or your hands to apply.)
- Keep the mixture on your hair for an hour (or less, like up to 15 minutes). You can put a shower cap if you think the curd's dripping down, (and don't worry if your hair appear rough after you apply the mixture)!
- Wash your hair with a regular shampoo.
This routine can be done monthly. It soothes your hair roots, giving a calm outcome to your mind, too. It also gives shine to your hair. Plus, it gives off tremendous volumes! And, of course, Dandruff lessens too!
What home remedies do you have? Can you share them with us?